Everyday life

Here are the highlights from this past week...
Cooking with my new bowl.  The pop of color makes me so happy on these gloomy days.
She is getting better and better each day!  She will be speed racing the neighborhood by summer.



apple skin chips
My new spice storage solution.  I have had this old soda bottle crate for years now and can't believe that I just now thought of this idea.

One morning we were all woken up at 5:30 in the morning by a sleet thunderstorm.  Not very often that we get to see white on the ground in these parts.
Almond Flour donuts - YUM - recipe will be posted soon.
Sometimes I feel that this little girl toy is always watching me.
A little Valentine's Day bling for the front door.

1 comment:

  1. All the ideas which you have mention, are really very grateful the things which you have given are very unique and it can help me in creating new ideas... :-)

    ReplyDelete

We are friends, right? So drop me a line and tell me what is on your mind? There is nothing like a good conversation in the middle of the day to make me smile. And you do make me smile.