At first I put them in a glass container, but they became all smushed and you had to dig to the bottom just to get one out. I needed a plan B. I dug through the shed to see what assortment of materials I had - chicken wire, a wood frame board, and yellow paint. Perfect!
First I cut down the frame board into 4 pieces and glued them together in order to make a rectangular shape. If you have an old picture frame, that would work well too. I just used what I had on hand.
I stapled chicken wire to the back of the boards. Very simple. Then I painted it bright yellow. I love the pop of color.
Here it is hanging in Little B's room. I think it looks great, especially against the blue wall.
Sorry for the blurriness of some of these photos. I had to work fast as my assistant is a bit handsy!
Easy, affordable, practical and I think it looks really cute without being too frou-frou.