Before I tell you about today's Wyndell sighting, there are a few things you should know about him:
- Wyndell is in his early 80s and has a full head of white hair.
- Wyndell walks everywhere. He probably takes about 3 or 4 walks a day, rain or shine.
- On each of his walks, he visits with all the dogs in the neighborhood. And when I say visit, I mean that he has long conversations with them and then gives them "dog biscuits".
- He rarely acknowledges the presence of anyone, unless you are a dog. You can be right in front of him and say "Hi Wyndell" and he will act like you are not even there.
- His house is the creepy house on our block that the kids avoid on Halloween.
- He climbs our fence at least once a day to talk to our two dogs and give them "biscuits". Our dogs love it and sit in front of the fence everyday waiting for him.
David is very excited about this new development with Wyndell. And because Wyndell is supposedly a good luck charm, David is sure that this means that the baby will come today. Here's hoping.