This is my most favorite month of the entire year. Fall weather is just starting to show its stuff around here. It is chilly for that morning walk to school but then we are all pealing off the layers by noon. I am starting to the beginnings of a few trees starting to change their leaves.
- Make smores in our outdoor firepit.
- Read at least two books. I did well in September and read 3. I enjoyed these little pockets of time that I spent reading and definitely want to keep it up.
- Decorate for Halloween
- Explore a new hiking trail
- Visit a pumpkin patch
- Figure out how to make an amazing grain-free pie
- Have our family picture taken. We do not have anything with all 4 of us since Wild Child was born. That is way too long.
- Go out on a date night
- Carve pumpkins
- Install a solar tube in the hallway
- Make banana bread
- Celebrate my husband's 40th birthday!!!
Anyone else have some October goals that they are ready to tackle?